Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Paint Calculator

I tried my best to get the paint calculator working, but unfortunatley I failed. At first, I was one of the few who filled the whole room with paint, once i figured that was wrong, i revised my work. I did set up the paint calculator and made the calculations, but it seemed I was missing a few crucial pieces to make the calculator work. The form showed no build errors at one point, and when I tried launching it, it did not work. I spent about 2-3 hours just trying to make the calculations work, but all the effort yielded not much progress. In the end I quit, without a working pain calculator. If i just got it to work, it would have been great, I mean when I got the tip calculator working, and that felt great. But unfortunatly, i failed at the paint calculator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home