Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Programming

Programming was awful, I thought excel was bad, this was beyond that. In excel the formulas were tough to formulate, but I did understand them when I got them. With Programming I was a bit lost, that didn't help but I did figure it out to make my Car game work. The pleasure I got out making my game work was awesome, it felt good, because I was working on my game till 4 in the morning trying to debug it, and when I finally got it, it was great. Programming is tough, takes alot of time, alot of patience, and alot of work. I used to take it for granted the sweat that went into developing software, this helps the ethics in buying software, because I know what went into making the software work, I will be less likely to pirate. Programming was a good section, a good way to finish the course, I learned something and thats what matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home